Some of our projects:
- A one-hour documentary on the African Diaspora Heritage Trail Conference for the Ministry of Tourism and Natural Resources (Tanzania)
- Recruitment, Coordination and reporting - Creative Entrepreneur Programme (CEP) and Route courses for the British Council and Royal Danish Embassy
- A series of 10 fact sheets for the JP1 (Joint Projects 1) programme Development (research, writing, editing, printing) for the ILO (International Labour Organisation, Tanzania)
- A photo documentary publication for the Connecting Classrooms programme Publishers (research, writing, editing, artistic direction, graphic design, printing) for the British Council
- Photo Art Book, Changing Climates; Changing Lands – Photos of Tanzania, on climate change and its effects on the Tanzanian landscape and people for the British Council.
- Media campaign, “If I were Tanzania’s first (the hearing and/or sight impared, albino, youth, female, etc.) President”, Executive Producers and Administrators (including creative direction) for the European Union
- Website creation and management of “Jitolee Tanzania- Leta Mabadiliko”, for the European year of Volunteering; www.jitoleetanzania.com, for the European Union.
- Coordination and Front House management for the launch of IBM in Tanzania.
- Workshop and Performance tours for visiting artists, for example Third Man Trio (Dar es Salaam and Zanzibar) Coordination and execution of a 15 artist workshop and performance series for Michiel Borstlap Trio in Dar es Salaam and Arusha. The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- Public Relations for Tigo Tanzania.
Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands